Hey folks we need your Help!! Click Here
Galatians 4:16 “Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?”
Folks, We MUST have your help to keep the Ministry going, to Keep the Lights on and a Roof over our heads EACH month! Please donate what you can here.
“Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.” – Arthur Conan Doyle
The Communist Take Over of the World is Full Throttle – The Anti-Christ will emerge SOON
There is NO Separation of Church and State in the Bible. If you believe that, you are Biblically Ignorant, and are a product of the Social Gospel!
Latest Abortion News: Click here
Christian Persecution – False Religions – Islam – Catholicism – Apostasy – Hypocrisy
Fox (Faux) News Says 90% Of Employees Are Vaxxed, Remaining 10% Must Take Daily COVID Tests To Enter The Office – Maybe it will kill off the R.I.N.O’s!!
The Real Coup: Milley Told Military Officials Not to Take Orders After Capitol Riot Unless He Was Involved – Worried Military Could Not ‘Control’ Trump – Told China He Would Warn Them If USA was going to Attack!
Pedophilia – Sodom and Gomorrah – Sex Trafficking – Feminism – Sexual Abuse/Perversion – Trannys
Satanism – Witchcraft – New Age – Demon Possession – Mark of the Beast – Transhumanism – Nephilim – Alien UFO Agenda
‘What I saw that night was real’: is it time to take aliens more seriously? – Not from another planet. They are Fallen Angels!
False Flags – Big Brother – Police State – N.W.O – Gun Confiscation – Crooked Cops – Vote Fraud
FBI Fires Lead Agent in Gretchen Whitmer Kidnapping Case Amid Wife Beating Allegations – NOT for staging the FAKE Kidnapping!
Domestic Terrorists – Hate Hoaxes – Racism – Antifa – BLM – CRT – Illegal Aliens – MS-13 – Racism needs a willing Vessel
Joe Biden – Willie Brown’s Hoe – and other Communists News
Until Next time, KLTJ – Keep Looking To Jesus!
Jon and Josie
Galatians 4:16 “Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth?”
Preaching the True Gospel of Jesus Christ without apology! Saying what Preachers with LACE on their PANTIES won’t say!
You can donate 3 ways to help us in these trying times. At the Give Send Go, you can read just a little bit of what has been happening for OVER a year now due to my wife Josie’s heart attack!
By Give Send Go
By Zelle Pay Use firstname.lastname@example.org
By sending via regular mail We can now accept Checks and Money Orders! Opened a Bank account where we live!
2nd Corinthians 9:6-7 “But this I say, He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully. 7 Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver.“
If you go to the store to buy Meat, don't run to the Milk section or the Junk Food aisle looking for it!!
The Meat Section is the True Gospel of Jesus Christ.
The Milk Section is likened to those who will not preach on sin and Hell, just a feel good message, the Social gospel.
The Junk Food Isle is the outright false doctrine AKA the prosperity gospel, name it and claim it, the Hebraic Roots movement and other false teachings!!
Feasting on just Milk and Junk will eventually cause you great harm, you can count on it!!
If you appreciate what this Ministry is doing to Expose the Fake Christians, Satanists, Witches, Communist/Socialist Democrats, R.I.N.O Republicans and the assault on our Conservative, True Christian values, please consider a small donation to help us continue and expand. This Ministry is not only under attack by the Enemy, we are now under attack from supposed Christians also. It is what Tom Horn calls 'Blood on the Altar"!